Nemadji is looking for a skilled individual with knowledge in the healthcare industry to manage our Eligibility Detection services. This is a full-time, salaried position with excellent benefits. If you have a skill set that includes excellent communication, strong team leadership, project management, client relations, complex problem solving and innovative solutions then inquire to join our team to make a difference for hospitals and the people they serve!
- Oversees the planning, design and implementation of department systems, business process and procedures
- Develops and oversees a quality assurance program to track service issues to resolution
- Designs and implements department structure and defines positions needed to effectively operate systems and perform business processes
- Establishes KPIs and department goals in support of company goals
- Assigns projects/work to meet established goals
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- BA or BS in related field
- Extensive healthcare industry experience
- Mid-level leadership experience within a healthcare revenue cycle setting
This posting closes on October 30, 2020.
Send resumes & application requests to:
P.O. Box 100
Bruno, MN 55712