Nemadji is seeking to add an Insurance Verification Specialist I (IVS I) to our team! The IVS I participates in several front end functions, including match, selection, eligibility inquiries and may assist with obtaining proof of coverage and/or various duties supporting medical billing.
IVS I is a full time position that reports to the office headquarters in Bruno, MN, Monday – Friday.
Nemadji offers a flexible work schedule and excellent benefits.
- Matches service data to create patient profile
- Matches remittance advice data to service data
- Reviews and selects appropriate eligibility for claims submission
- Requests and obtains documentation of patient’s coverage via phone calls, web inquiries, and written requests
- Performs data entry for selected project functions
- Communicates effectively with external entities such as payers, Social Security, etc.
- Operates within policies and procedures
- Work assignments involve detailed instructions and procedures
- Follows Nemadji protocols to identify and report potential security threats/breaches
- Operates Nemadji systems and programs within assigned set of roles
- Communicates daily in a professional manner with managers, co-workers, business associates, and covered entities in person, over the phone, and via email using secure methods when necessary to protect PHI and internal information
- Must successfully complete annual HIPAA/HITECH training and testing
- Must complete annual information security and policy training as scheduled
- General computer proficiency and experience with Windows operating systems
- Good problem-solving, time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with co-workers and clients in a professional manner
Minimum Education or Experience Required:
- High School Diploma
Send resumes & application requests to:
P.O. Box 100
Bruno, MN 55712
Nemadji is an EEO/AAP Employer