Nemadji is looking for a skilled individual with knowledge in the healthcare industry. This is a full-time, salaried position with excellent benefits. If you have a skill set that includes excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to communicate effectively, ability to travel, possess excellent client relationship skills and the ability to manage multiple relationships simultaneously along with a solid understanding of the healthcare revenue cycle then inquire to join our team to make a difference for hospitals and the people they serve.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for assigned clients—developing and maintaining long-term relationships and reporting monthly on the health of the client relationship.
- Work with the sales team to identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients, including upselling and cross selling.
- Coordinate with staff to meet committed deadlines, both internal and external to ensure client service expectations are met.
- Maximize revenue and profitability by monitoring client performance for operation variation and respond as necessary, and retain authority over all decisions related to clients.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS +5 years of related work experience, CHFP or equivalent
- Account Management and presentation experience
- Client Relations, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
This posting closes on May 18th, 2021.
Send resumes & application requests to:
P.O. Box 100
Bruno, MN 55712